3.26.2014

Ono Part II

So even though I posted a huge long thing yesterday about Ono on Frontier Psychiatrist, I have even more scans that they gave me I wanted to share.These are a bit more wordy (reviews / previews of shows), including the Reader article I mentioned, so I didn't want to add them on a piece already as long as it was. These are for the intense fans. Enjoy.

Review of Machines That Kill People in Aeon Magazine


Review by Scott Michaelson in the Chicago Reader, July 1983

...this review is currently not in the Chicago Reader online archives.

Review in Matter Magazine

The following is...well I'm really not quite sure what's going on. The cover of this newspaper says "Pavilion for the Arts, ltd. presents Robert A Fischer's THE JADED DRAGON (A Kah-Boo-Key Event in 5 Acts)." So take that as you will. It happened at the Germania Club on Saturday October 29th, 1983. 




Order form for Kate Cincinnati cassette, with original calligraphy by Travis


No comments:

Post a Comment